We are welcoming the new year with a bang and loads of kids’ content. Today’s parents are constantly on the lookout for content that is entertaining and educating at the same time. Our edutainment videos available on YuppTV Bazaar are sure to be a huge hit with kids.
Bazaar: A sneak peek
YuppTV Bazaar is a marketplace for premium online content. Besides offering all the latest and out of the box Indian Web Series, Short Films, Music Videos, Gossips, Trailers, it is catering to kids interests and needs. Bazaar currently hosts content from 70+ networks including Scoopwhoop, Arre, Being Indian, BBC Hindi, Teluguone, Chai Bisket, Put Chutney, Muzik247 Malayalam etc. YuppTV Bazaar will see a boom in kids’ video content in the upcoming months.
We have Bulbul Apps in Telugu and Hindi that offers bedtime stories in the form of animated interactive and moral stories and rhymes. Mougli and Fairytales are some our viewers’ personal favorites. Kids Zone is another network that features content in the form of Hindi rhymes and the popular ones being Machli Jal Ki Raani Hai, Ek Chidiya, Titli Raani, Chanda Mama. Another interesting network, Kids TV has enormous content like 3d kids rhymes with characters like Bob the train and Bao Panda.
Top 7 reasons to watch our kids’ content:
1. Our website and mobile app provide a kid-friendly environment to ensure that children access digital content that is safe and relevant to them.
2. We know the pulse of our audience and believe that it is important to have a selection that is refreshed often so they are engaged.
3. Kids can explore and watch our content anywhere and anytime.
4. Kids will feel that they are learning and gaining something out of our wide range of visual content.
5. Our video content is easy to choose from and share with others.
6. The interface is well-designed and it will be a great learning experience for your kids.
7. Our kids’ networks have people who work with dedication, imagination and a commitment to provide only the best for your kids.
Make one resolution this new year – to engage your kids in fun and interactive videos!
Make sure to click on the bazaar icon to explore kids’ content whenever the mobile is in your child’s hands.