All the arguments, commercials, promises and speeches have come to an end to witness the final day of US Elections 2016. After several campaigns, the voting day has finally arrived.
Hillary Clinton asks people to make their votes count. She also tweeted, “In America, we build bridges, not walls. Let’s go out and prove that love trumps hate.” Final rally of Clinton campaign took place in Raleigh, N.C. Ms Clinton wants a nation that is free of racism and sexism.
Donald Trump too, left quite an impact on the audience in Michigan during his final campaign.
1. Her list of qualifications and accomplishments is endless. She was considered one of the 100 most powerful lawyers in America.
2. Her Altruism reflects in Global Health Initiative (GHI), fight for women’s rights and fights against domestic violence.
3. Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed.
4. She became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket.
5. She always stood up for LGBT rights and equality.
1. Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more.
2. He’s helped US develop more compassion for latinos and women.
3. He wants to keep terrorism at bay and has promised to make fair amount of efforts.
4. Media doesn’t scare him. In fact, nothing scares him. Brownie points for his fearlessness.
5. His views are straight forward and he never backs down from his views.
Trump said he would investigate Hillary, should he win the election.
A few more hours and the leader emerges out. Stay tuned to this space to catch all the updates about the counting and election results.